SafeCert Level 2 Award in Conflict Resolution and Personal Safety (RQF)
We at SafeCert Awards provide the accreditation service through our awarding body to provide our accredited trainers and accredited centres a range of Conflict Resolution to include this conflict management award in Conflict Resolution and Personal Safety (RQF) qualification.
Subjects covered by the this conflict management award in Conflict Resolution and Personal Safety (RQF) qualification include legislation, clear communication, proactive service delivery, situation assessment and managing unrealistic expectations. There are a number of benefits for businesses in entering employees for this qualification, one of which is improved customer service levels.
Following the completion of this award the learner will know how to:
- communicate to solve problems and reduce the potential for conflict
- identify the factors that influence human responses in conflict situations
- assess and reduce risks in conflict situations
- communicate effectively and de-escalate conflict in emotive situations
- use good practice after conflict situations
The qualification is assessed for their practical skills as well as their knowledge in the form of a multiple choice question paper.